The UAE Healthcare market is projected to be worth $28 Billion by 2021 as a result of rapidly increased spending as well as the growth of Medical Tourism. In order to accommodate the growth, Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology organisations are consistently establishing R&D hubs, manufacturing facilities, distribution links and commercial operations across the UAE.
Increased investor interest, in emerging sectors, such as the cutting-edge medical device market will also play a role in expanding the current market. Technological advances that can complement the healthcare system will continue to be a driving factor as technology is a universal ingredient within the majority of sectors today.
Due to Charterhouses presence and how we have contributed to driving the talent force of the UAE to date since 2004, we have expanded specifically to target this sector and build a team of consultants to partner with organisations across the Life Sciences and Medical Devices industries. If you are interested in speaking to Jack Muggridge about this fast moving market please contact him on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our core areas below:
- Commercial – Sales, Marketing, Business Development
- Medical – Medical Affairs, Clinical Development, PVG
- Reg Affairs, CMC, Quality, Compliance
- Market Access – HEOR, Pricing & Reimbursement, Epidemiology, Public Affairs
- Clinical – Clinical Research, Clinical Operations, Project Management